Friday, June 17, 2016

Bhagavad Gita: Chapter 6/Verse 47

योगिनामपि सर्वेषां मद्गतेनान्तरात्मना ।

श्रद्धावान् भजते यो मां स मे युक्ततमो मतः ॥६- ४७॥


yogināmapi sarveṣāṃ madgatenāntarātmanā ।


śraddhāvān bhajate yo māṃ sa me yuktatamo mataḥ ॥6- 47॥

Even of all these yogins, by the inner self connected to the source of me, the faithful one who worships me, that one is thought devoted to me. 



yoginām (masculine, genitive, plural) = of the yogins


api (adverb) (indeclinable) = even


sarveṣām (pronoun, 3rd person, masculine, genitive, plural) = of all these 


mat (pronoun, 1st person, ablative, singular) = the source of me 


gatena (masculine, instrumental, singular) = connected with 

antarātmanā (antar + ātmanā) (masculine, instrumental, singular) = by the inner self  


śraddhāvān (masculine, nominative, singular) = the faithful one 

bhajate (present indicative, 3rd person, singular) = one worships 


yas (masculine, nominative, singular) = who


mām (pronoun, 2nd person, accusative, singular) = me 


sas (pronoun, 3rd person, masculine, nominative, singular) = one


me (pronoun, 2nd person, dative, singular) = to me 


yuktatamas (superlative, masculine, nominative, singular) = devoted to


matas (past passive participle, masculine, nominative, singular) = thought 



No comments:

Post a Comment