Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Bhagavad Gita: Chapter 18/Verse 65

मन्मना भव मद्भक्तो मद्याजी मां नमस्कुरु ।

मामेवैष्यसि सत्यं ते प्रतिजाने प्रियोऽसि मे ॥१८- ६५॥


manmanā bhava madbhakto madyājī māṃ namaskuru ।


māmevaiṣyasi satyaṃ te pratijāne priyo'si me ॥18- 65॥


Whose mind is fixed on me you must be devoted to me, sacrificing to me. You must make reverence to me, thus you will truly come to me. I promise to you, you are dear to me. 



manmanās (masculine, nominative, singular) = whose mind is fixed on me 


bhava (imperative, 2nd person, singular) = you must be 


madbhaktas (past passive participle, masculine, nominative, singular) = devoted to me 


madyājī (masculine, nominative, singular) = sacrificing to me 


mām (pronoun, 1st person, accusative, singular) = to me 


namaskuru (imperative, 2nd person, singular) = you must make reverse 



mām (pronoun, 1st person, accusative, singular) = to me 

eva (adverb) (indeclinable) = thus 


eṣyasi (future tense, 2nd person, singular) = you will come  


satyam (adverb) (indeclinable) = truly 


te (pronoun, 2nd person, dative, singular) = to you 


pratijāne (present tense, 1st person, singular) = I promise 


priyas (masculine, nominative, singular) = dear 


asi (present tense, 2nd person, singular) = you are 


me (pronoun, 1st person, genitive, singular) = of me 



No comments:

Post a Comment